It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Detroit Pistons Dynasty!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:20 pm 
Bench Warmer

This is going to be my new dynasty....

Im gonna watch the PBP for every game and will post after every 3 games.

So for now i will let you go.

My Opening Day Roster Looks Like...

C-Ben Wallace
PF-Rasheed Wallace
SF-Tayshuan Prince
SG-Rip Hamilton
PG-Chauncey Billups

6th-Carlos Delfino

Last edited by PistonsDude25 on Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:49 pm 
Bench Warmer

Day 1=
@ Wizards (0-0)

Win 92-80
-The Team shot horrible from 3 at 23% but not bad from range at 44%. Would like to get the free throws up since we only shot 56% from the charity line. Pistons led most of this game and started with a great win!

-Chauncey Billups led team with an amazing 33 points, also dishing out 7 assists! Rasheed was him usual self getting 19 pts, 9 rebounds also. Big Ben also dominated the boards grabbing 15 pts, and also 15 rebs! The other notable was Elden Campbell coming off bench and getting 10 pt, 7 reb. Tayshuan didnt do that well only getting 4 pts in 28 minutes. The horrible story is Rip Hamilton! He only got 2 pts, 7 rebs in 34 minutes! He needs to step it up!

Record= (1-0)

Day 2-
Vs 76RS (1-0)

Lost 115-93
-The team played horrible this whole game! At half they were down by just 4, but having 6 guys for Philly in double figures scoring killed us! Also us shooting 42 % from field and them 51 makes a difference to! The FT % went up from 56 to 60 which is really nice while the 3 pt % went up from 23 to 55 %!

-Notable stand outs were...
Chauncey Billups led the team with 26 pts, and also had 8 rebounds and 13 assists, just what were looking from him! Rip Hamilton improved alot grabbing 19 pts, 5 rebs, so we will keep him at his spot for now! Ben Wallace once again dominated getting 15 pts, and an amazing 18 rebounds! Rasheed didn't do his best but still got 11 pts, 4 rebs! Tayshuan again didn't do ver well but did nice grabbing 7 pts. For the next games lineup its gonna be...
C-Ben Wallace
PF-Elden Campbell
SF-Rasheed Wallace
SG-Rip
PG-Chauncey
6th-Tayshuan

Maby tayshaun can do better off the bench!

Record = (1-1)

Day 3-
@ Nets (0-1)

Win 86-76
-Would you believe me if i told you that they held me to 9 pts in 1st quater? Because they did! Although the team led in pts in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th quaters for the win, the 17-9 1st quater lead kinda sucked! The team once again shot an even 42 % from field whish is pretty good. They also kept the 3 pt % to an even 42%, a 13 pt drop from lost to 76RS!Free Throw % though went from 60 to 55!

-Notables were...
Billups led scoring again with just 20 pts this time, but also had 4 rebs! Antonio McDyess's increase in playing tiime contributed also with 14 pts, 9 rebounds! Sheed did nice getting 13-8-5, pts, rebs, assists in win! Ben got his 3rd straight double double getting 12 pt-12 rebs! Elden didnt do that bad in his starting role grabbing 9 pts, 9 rebs in the win also! Once again the annoying story is Rip Hamilton! 2 pts, 3 rebs, 4 assists in 30 mins of play is not good! I will be shopping him around! Tayshuan and Carlos Delfino contributed off bench though grabbing 7 pts each!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:56 pm 
Bench Warmer

Trade Announcement!

Pistons/Celtics Trade!

Pistons Get-
Paul Pierce
Justin Reed

Celtics Get-
Rip Hamilton
Derek Coleman
05 1st
05 2nd
07 1st

-Giving the picks really hurt, but Paul Pierce is a dominate player! Reed is avg 6 ppg, against colemans 2 and rips 7.7, while Pierce is getting 20 ppg! Pierce will play at SF, while Campbell, Prince will come off bench, and im giving Starting SG role to Carlos Delfino to see what the young gun can do!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:28 pm 
Bench Warmer

Day 4-
Vs Boston (0-2)

Shockingly I Play Boston Day After Trade With Them!

116-91 Win
-An exclusive dominating win facing DC and Rip! In the game after trade, it marked new begginings! Even ones where Billups doesn't lead team in ppg anymore! Pierce had a great first game grabbing 36 pts and 11 rebounds vs his former team! Billups did grab 29 pts, 16 assists though which was his season high in assists! Elden in a suprise come off bench role he got 21 pts, 11 rebounds, thats deffineltly starting numbers! Ben Wallace, well you know he got a double double, his 4th in the first 4 games! 12 pts-12 rebs to him! Prince comming off bench got 9 pts, 7 rebs, whille SHeed did horrible getting 3 pts, 7 rebs, not horrible yet to trade him, but we dont really like his cap! Delfino in his starting role did horrible getting 0 pts, so we will looking to be trading for a quality SG!

-As for Former Pistons, Rip Hamilton didnt do that well but got 8 pts, 3 rebs vs his former team! Derek Coleman on the other hand got 4 pts, 7 rebs, starting! the Glove, Gary Payton contributed to the lost with 29 pts!

Record= (3-1)

Last edited by PistonsDude25 on Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:29 pm 
Bench Warmer

Injury Update!

Rasheed Wallace-
Groin Pull-
7 Days!

Might not hurt us since im looking to trade him, but we will see!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:40 pm 
Bench Warmer

Trade Update!

Detroit/Memphis Trade!

Detroit Gets-
Brian Cardinal (11 PPG, 5 RPG)
Loren Wright (12.5 PPG, 9.5 RPG)
05 2nd

Mephhis Gets-
Carlos Delfino (3.3 PPG, 2.8 RPG)
Rasheed Wallace (11.5 PPG, 7 RPG)

-Cardinal Will Play The SF Position, whille i move Pierce to SG! Wright will play PF also!

New Lineup=

C-Ben Wallace
PF-Loren Wright
SF-Brian Cardinal
SG-Paul Pierce
PG-Chauncey Billups

6th-Elden Campbell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:44 pm 
Bench Warmer

Cut Update!

Amal Mascill= Cut
Darvin Ham= Cut

-Both in 30's and have expiring contracts, and are passed there prime, will leave cap room open for team this coming off-season!

*I Will sim some more tommorow and update you on the way!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:43 pm 
Bench Warmer

Day 5-
Vs Magic (0-1)

Win 96-74
-Although the Magic led by 3 after the 1st, in the remaining 3 quaters are team had atleast 20 points while holding there team to 14-19 and 18 pts in the final 3 quaters! We had 9 less turnovers which is great but the 36% shooting from 3 needs to change.

-Peak Performers....
Paul Pierce had 20 pts, 5 rebs in his 2nd ever game as Piston, he starts his career with us, 2-0! Elden Campbell in his 6th man role had 18 pts, 8 rebs with just 1 TO, which is great seeing we needed a big man to really step it up! Loren Wright started over Elden and got 17 pts, 11 rebs which is greally good, him, Elden and Big Ben held there ground under the rim! Billups had the elast amount of pts for him self this season with just 15, but came back with 5 rebs, 8 assists, and 5 steals! Brian Cardinal in his first game with the Pistons got 10 pts, 3 rebs! Other notables are Ben Wallace who didn't get it done on offensive side getting just 3 pts, but still contributed with 15 rebounds!

Record= (4-1)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:45 pm 
Bench Warmer

Day 6= Day Off
Day 7= Day Off

*Trade Offer From Memphis*

Memphis Gets-
Elden Campbell

Detroit Gets-
Mike Miller

*I Reject*

-Camplbell has put up 13-8 for me so far while Miller is barely getting 3 pts and making 3 million more than Elden!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:53 pm 
Bench Warmer

Day 8-
Vs Pacers (3-1) (0.5 Games Back From Me)

Win 102-91
-A Very Impressive win and only happened because the guys picked it up in the 3rd quater, by having a 10 pt advantage in pts in 3rd, they builded on that and wonn there 5th game of season, going exactly 1 game ahead of the Pacers!

-Peak Performers...
Ben Wallace did a fantastic job, but this time it wasn't on defensive side of ball! Ben had 23 pts, but only had 6 rebs, in the first time he had 20 pts, and less than 10 rebs in a game this season! Pierce kept up his great play by getting 19-8-5 pts, rebs, and assists! A well rounded day for him! Brian Cardinal did his best game yet for Pistons getting 16-4 pts and rebs, great to see him doing well! Billups did a well rounded game posting a double-double by getting 12 pts, and dishing out 11 assists! Elden did a fantastic job off the bench again posting 10 pts, and grabbing 11 rebs, hes doing awesome! Loren Wright the other starter did nice getting 7 pts, and ripping down 12 rebs! The other noticable player was who else than Tayshuan Prince! Prince had 9 pts, 6 rebs in a lil more than 30 mins of play, nice game for him!

Record= (5-1)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:40 am 
Cool! But more stats will be good :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:34 am 
Bench Warmer

Really fun reading, thanks for posting all of that.

Offline Profile