It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is this possible?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:50 am 

We are considering moving over to FBB from a DDSPB league.

I do have a question though. Part of our league is the fun of scouting rookies coming into the league. I wondered if it is at all possible to do the following?

Have players in the college ranks play with a letter grade for their ratings and when they join the pro league it changes to an actual numeric rating?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Is this possible?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:07 am 
Bench Warmer

cyrisnyte wrote:
We are considering moving over to FBB from a DDSPB league.

I do have a question though. Part of our league is the fun of scouting rookies coming into the league. I wondered if it is at all possible to do the following?

Have players in the college ranks play with a letter grade for their ratings and when they join the pro league it changes to an actual numeric rating?

Thanks in advance!

Good Choice by the way! We looked into DDSPB but found a few things lacking so we went here.

If you want that fun of scouting rookies, have everyone get their own copy of the application. Then each GM has their own scout. It's really nifty seeing two GMs who see the same player differently.

As I recall, if you are using FBCB as your origin for college players, you can set up that College League with letter grades and keep your Professional League as numeric values.

While a cool idea, there's enough variation between the FBCB players and who comes out from the draft to drive plenty of interest but, to each their own.

Offline Profile